Canary Indoor Wireless Full HD All-In-One Home Security System -Black
- One Black Canary Device
- AC Power Adapter
- Micro-USB Cable
- Secure Setup Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- LET CANARY BE YOUR EYES AND EARS: The Canary All-in-One Home Security System is just what you've been looking for. Featuring a full HD 1080p camera with a 147-degree lens view, the Canary can see more or your home to help keep your mind at ease. The Canary also features high-quality sound recording, so you are not only able to see your home, but be able to hear what's going on.
- BUILT IN ALARM TO HELP SCARE OFF INTRUDERS: The Canary features a built in alarm system that reaches sound levels of 90+ decibels, that's the same noise level as a running lawn mower! The built in siren is perfect for scaring off unwanted visitors. sensors are 3-axis accelerometer, ambient light, capacitive touch
- GET UPDATES TO YOUR SMARTPHONE: Canary works using the wireless internet in your home. By connecting your phone to the Canary system, you will be able to receive immediate alerts when your camera notices movement and activity. Never be surprised by an unfortunate event with the Canary Home Security System.
- PERFECT FOR PET LOVERS: The Canary Home Security System is also a great tool for pet parents. Have you ever wondered what your cats do while you're away, or which of you dogs keeps getting into the trash? Well, now you can watch and find out. Set up your Canary camera near where your pet spends the most time and be able to keep an eye on them throughout the day.
- WE'RE ON A MISSION: Everyone has a right to feel safe and secure, and security comes from having the information you want when you want it. It’s the guiding principle behind our work and reinforces our belief that the best technology helps to make you smarter, puts you in control, and gives you access to the information you need. That’s why Canary is dedicated to developing easy-to-use technology that protects, empowers, and has a meaningful impact on people, families, and their communities.