Amazon Fire Kids Edition SV98LN 8GB Tablet 7" Wi-Fi With Kid-Proof Case
- Amazon Kids Edition SV98LN tablet
- Blue case
- AC adapter
- USB cable
- Display:7" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution at 171 ppi, SD video playback, with IPS (in-plane switching) technology and advanced polarizing filter
- Size:8.6" x 5.4" x 1.0" (219 x 138 x 25.5 mm)
- Weight:14.3 ounces (405 grams)
- CPU & RAM:Quad-Core 1.3 GHz with 1 GB of RAM
- Storage:8 GB (4.5GB available to user) or 16 GB (11.6 GB available to user). Add microSD card for up to 200 GB of additional storage for even more movies, TV shows, photos, personal videos, and apps.
- Battery Life:Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching video, and listening to music (based on mixed usage outside of Amazon FreeTime mode). Battery life will vary based on device settings, usage, and other factors such as web browsing and downloading content. Actual results may vary.
- Charge Time:Fully charges in under 6 hours using the micro-USB power adapter included in the box, or slightly longer with other micro-USB power adapters that you may already have.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity:Single-antenna Wi-Fi. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use the 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security using password authentication; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- 4G Connectivity:N/A
- Ports:USB 2.0 (micro-B connector) to connect to a PC/Macintosh computer, or to charge your device with the included power adapter; microSD slot for external storage
- Audio:3.5 mm stereo jack and integrated speaker
- Content Formats Supported:Kindle (AZW), KF8, TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible Enhanced format (AAX), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM/WAVE, OGG, WAV, M4V, MP4, AAC LC/LTP, HE-AACv1, HE-AACv2, MKV, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, HTML5, CSS3, 3GP, VP8 (WEBM)
- Sensors:Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- Camera Specs:VGA front-facing camera. 2 MP rear-facing HD camera.
- Location ServicesLocation-based services via Wi-Fi